- Racked has an essay from a woman whose skin care routine dramatically changed after she became a mom.
- The New York Times magazine looks at the complicated issue of antidepressant use during pregnancy.
- Quartz shares a piece (ignore the alarmist headline) about how parenting in the U.S. has become like a religion.
- Girls Gone Strong has tips on which exercises to avoid after a c-section.
- The Guardian reports on a study that shows women who exercise during pregnancy can lessen their chances of developing gestational diabetes (and also gain less weight, but that’s not exactly a surprise).
- Sunshine & Hurricanes rounds up 10 free road trip apps for families.
- The New York Times brings news of four children’s animated series created by and available on Netflix.
Do be sure to check out the news update over at Corporette!
On Corporette Recently…
- The Hunt rounded up low heels.
- We answered reader questions about locating mystery pieces of clothing worn by a stranger and cooling down in a hot office.
- We took a look back in Corporette history.
Did we miss anything? Add ’em here, or send them to [email protected] Thank you!