This post may contain affiliate links and CorporetteMoms may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Some of the articles of interest to working mothers that we’ve seen around the web recently…
- Romper gave advice on helping your picky eater enjoy Thanksgiving.
- Harvard Business Review explained how paternity leave helps dads’ brains adapt to parenting.
- Parents reported on a new study by The Trevor Project that shows the dramatic impact that validating trans and nonbinary youth can have on their mental health.
- The New York Times explored what a new Boston University study found about the risks of future CTE among high school and college football players.
- A Cup of Jo shared the challenges of parenting tweens.
- The 19th looked at how groups formed by progressive suburban moms, such as Motherhood for Good, are using Instagram to support Democratic candidates and counter the efforts of Moms for Liberty.
- The Hill highlighted a new paper on the differences between childcare in hunter-gatherer societies and “WEIRD” countries (Western, educated, industrialized, rich, and democratic).
- The Cut delved into the eyebrow-raising world of colleges’ parent Facebook groups.
- Your Laugh of the Week comes from McSweeney’s, with “Nutritious Additions to Our Elementary School Lunch Menu That Are Definitely Not Just More Pizza.”
Also, do be sure to check out the news update over at Corporette!
On Corporette Recently…
- We rounded up stylish day-to-night work dresses.
- We shared a Personal Money Snapshot from a tech marketer in San Francisco.
- We talked about favorite stores for online shopping.
- We discussed mid-career sabbaticals.
Did we miss anything? Add ’em here, or send them to firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you!