This post may contain affiliate links and CorporetteMoms may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Some of the articles of interest to working mothers that we’ve seen around the web recently…
- The New York Times looked at the issue of whether families of all income levels in New York City should have access to free preschool for 3-year-olds.
- The Washington Post spoke to Cara Natterson and Vanessa Kroll Bennett, co-authors of the book This Is So Awkward: Modern Puberty Explained.
- Parents reviewed the results of this year’s The Girls’ Index, the nation’s largest survey designed to understand the experiences of girls in grades 5-12.
- Romper talked to seven moms about what they wish they’d known sooner about their child’s ADHD.
- NPR highlighted what happens when book bans and Scholastic Book Fairs collide.
- The Cut spoke to teens who are already heavily into antiaging skincare products.
- Curbed did a deep dive into the creation and history of Park Slope Parents, which over the years has been called everything from an “invaluable list-serve” [sic] to “notorious parental hellhole.”
- Your Laugh of the Week comes from The Belladonna, with “Fall’s Must-Have School Bus Stop Fashion.”
Also, do be sure to check out the news update over at Corporette!
On Corporette Recently…
- The Corporette team shared their favorite hair products, and readers listed theirs.
- We shared a Personal Money Snapshot from a lawyer on a career break.
- We rounded up the best cotton sweaters and the best reversible workwear.
Did we miss anything? Add ’em here, or send them to firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you!