This post may contain affiliate links and CorporetteMoms may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Some of the articles of interest to working mothers that we’ve seen around the web recently…
- The Washington Post observed that millennial moms are tired of social media pressure to be perfect parents.
- Vox offered ways to help children with homework, bullying, and mental health.
- Today’s Parent listed tips for organizing for the school year.
- The 19th reported that as many as 70,000 child care centers are projected to close in the next several months.
- Disability Scoop noted that parents of autistic kids in rural areas face significant challenges accessing resources for their children.
- NPR looked at the issue of adding seat belts to school buses.
- The Wall Street Journal shared that screen time and a lack of sun are causing an epidemic of myopia, and provided tips on protecting kids’ vision.
- Parents explained why formula recalls keep happening.
- Your Laugh of the Week comes from Reductress, with “Ron DeSantis Confused Why African American Studies Curriculum Has to Include African Americans.”
Also, do be sure to check out the news update over at Corporette!
On Corporette Recently…
- We talked about how to wear denim trousers.
- We suggested browser extensions for productivity
- We discussed favorite colors for work outfits.
Did we miss anything? Add ’em here, or send them to email@example.com. Thank you!