This post may contain affiliate links and CorporetteMoms may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Some of the articles of interest to working mothers that we’ve seen around the web recently…
- Romper shared that the president of the AAP informed the CPSC that weighted sleep products for infants are unsafe.
- Parents reported on the discovery of a sugar molecule in breast milk that helps boost brain power in babies.
- ProPublica reported that it may take years for maternal mortality data to reveal the toll of abortion bans.
- Today’s Parent published a piece by a mom who shared what it’s like for her son who has Tourette Syndrome — and how she helps him.
- CNN recommended five ways parents can boost a middle schooler’s self-image.
- The Washington Post shared an opinion piece on how the U.S. women’s soccer team “serves as a valuable case study for what can happen when employers start treating moms as assets rather than annoyances.”
- Your Laugh of the Week comes from The Belladonna, with “What Is My Small Child Asking For? — A Guide.”
- For this Friday, a WTF of the Week, from The Wall Street Journal: “Parents Hire $4,000 Sorority Consultants to Help Daughters Dress and Impress During Rush.”
Also, do be sure to check out the news update over at Corporette!
On Corporette Recently…
- We discussed the beauty products we can’t live without.
- We talked about what boots are appropriate for the office in 2023.
- We chatted about personal rules for work communications.
- We asked readers how the extreme heat is affecting them.
Did we miss anything? Add ’em here, or send them to email@example.com. Thank you!