This post may contain affiliate links and CorporetteMoms may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Some of the articles of interest to working mothers that we’ve seen around the web recently…
- Parents announced their 2023 Best Cities for Black Families Awards.
- Engadget noted that the FDA has approved Owlet’s baby-monitoring sock two years after halting sales; meanwhile, Parents reported that the AAP has called for a voluntary recall of weighted sleep sacks.
- Romper highlighted how women in states that ban abortion are rethinking their baby plans.
- The Cut offered the Transgender Family Handbook.
- The Scientific American editors declared, “We should pay less attention to children’s weight and more to their overall health by encouraging outdoor play.”
- The Washington Post featured portraits of the everyday lives of trans teens.
- Architectural Digest shared how some parents are making small-space living work for their families.
- In Insider, a mom explained how she saved $146 on flights by not selecting her kids’ seats ahead of time (YMMV!).
- Your Laugh of the Week comes from McSweeney’s, with “A Parent’s Dream Summer Camp.”
Also, do be sure to check out the news update over at Corporette!
On Corporette Recently…
- We showed how to add art deco decor to your office.
- We featured a Personal Money Snapshot from a federal government analyst.
- We talked about expressing your personality at work through your outfits.
Did we miss anything? Add ’em here, or send them to [email protected]. Thank you!