Some of the articles of interest to working mothers that we’ve seen around the web recently…
- The New York Times detailed methods of treating postpartum depression.
- A The Cut columnist wrote about facing infertility with her kids.
- Science reported that FDA advisers agree that the maternal RSV vaccine protects infants, but are divided on its safety.
- Vox shared how Vermont has become a national leader on child care.
- WIRED declared, “All the panic about kids’ devices is really about childhood itself.”
- Parents published a piece by an autistic adult who explained what he needed from his parents when he was growing up.
- The Washington Post looked at the practice of giving babies pop culture names.
- AP News reported that Venmo will be officially available for teenagers.
- Your Laugh of the Week comes from The Belladonna, with “Get Your Hot-Sh** #Winemom Tumblers in My Bangin’ Etsy Store.”
Also, do be sure to check out the news update over at Corporette!
On Corporette Recently…
- We talked about how to find a non-desk job.
- We recommended sneakers for work.
- We shared a Tool of the Trade, goblin.tools.
Did we miss anything? Add ’em here, or send them to email@example.com. Thank you!