This post may contain affiliate links and CorporetteMoms may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Some of the articles of interest to working mothers that we’ve seen around the web recently…
- The New Yorker reported that the startup Biomilq is working to produce lab-grown breast milk.
- The 19th noted that experts say language for treating childhood obesity carries its own health risks to kids.
- Parents explored the mental load of being a sandwich-generation caregiver.
- The Washington Post shared four myths about peer pressure.
- In Romper, the kindergarteners of 2020 shared what they remember about the pandemic.
- Tinybeans explained when parents should be concerned about a late talker.
- TODAY shared an emergency medicine pediatrician’s list of things she doesn’t let her kids do.
- The Associated Press looked at why U.S. undergraduate college enrollment dropped 8% from 2019 to 2022.
- Your Laugh of the Week comes from Frazzled, with “Things That No Longer Scare Me Since Becoming a Mom.”
Also, do be sure to check out the news update over at Corporette!
On Corporette Recently…
- We talked about assessing and refining your personal style.
- We shared a Personal Money Snapshot from a 23-year-old college student and nanny.
- We discussed today’s etiquette.
Did we miss anything? Add ’em here, or send them to [email protected]. Thank you!