This post may contain affiliate links and CorporetteMoms may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Some of the articles of interest to working mothers that we’ve seen around the web recently…
- The New York Times offered tips on combating the consumerism of the holidays, lest your kids become “gift monsters.”
- Parents advised how to handle picky eaters at holiday meals.
- Reviewed explained how to pump and store breast milk during a power outage.
- Motherly reported that breastfeeding can protect against RSV and provided tips on breastfeeding a baby who has it.
- NPR noted that the March of Dimes 2022 Report Card contains the highest preterm birth rate since 2007, earning the country a D+ grade.
- Scientific American reported that the reason autism research includes so few girls and women may be a particular diagnostic test.
- The New York Times asked, “Why Are Momfluencers So Good at Worming Their Way Into Your Brain?”
- The Washington Post advised how to help teens with mental health issues.
- Romper listed eight signs it’s time to stop swaddling your baby.
Also, do be sure to check out the news update over at Corporette!
On Corporette Recently…
Did we miss anything? Add ’em here, or send them to email@example.com. Thank you!