Some of the articles of interest to working mothers that we’ve seen around the web recently…
- The Wall Street Journal observed, “In-person work conferences are returning, and many parents who spent much of the pandemic supervising children are happy for the break.”
- Disability Scoop reported that the Biden Administration issued guidance on schools’ responsibilities in disciplining students covered by Section 504 and IDEA.
- The 19th explained how exposure to toxic chemicals in everyday products can affect reproductive health.
- SELF noted how abortion bans can have devastating effects on miscarriage care.
- Parents wondered whether the formula shortage could be an opportunity for access to better quality formula.
- WebMD offered tips for parenting with ADHD.
- The Washington Post explained how to keep kids safe in a heat wave.
- The Atlantic highlighted the value of “big pointless goals” (including ones your kids can join you in).
- Your Laugh of the Week comes from Frazzled, with “Questions That I Fervently Hope Will Be Answered in Season Three of Bluey.”
Also, do be sure to check out the news update over at Corporette!
On Corporette Recently…
- We discussed summer shaving/waxing routines.
- We talked about wearing leather to the office — or not.
- We looked back at past Corporette posts, including what to wear to a very casual office and stores that offer free alterations.
- We talked about china sets and patterns.
Did we miss anything? Add ’em here, or send them to [email protected]. Thank you!