- The Financial Times looks into how new maternity styles are become more versatile — mothers can (and want to) wear the clothing even after pregnancy — and fashionable.
- Fortune talks to the founder of Seraphine, one of Kate Middleton’s favorite maternity lines, in the midst of its expansion into the U.S.
- Laura Wellington offers advice in The Huffington Post to Sheryl Sandberg on coping with the unexpected death of her husband.
- The Washington Post explains how cloth diapering may not be such an environmentally-friendly option after all.
- The New York Times talks about how many women don’t realize how common miscarriage is — and also blame themselves.
- The Boston Globe shares some thoughts from women writers on motherhood.
- The New York Times has a great piece on how parents tend to split childcare duties, along the lines of the Huffington Post piece about the “default parent.”
- Here’s your Laugh of the Week, an oldie-but-goodie: I Read All the Baby Sleep Books.
Do be sure to check out the news update over at Corporette!
On Corporette Recently…
- Kat answered a reader question about managing your personal brand online.
- We talked about resources for becoming a better manager.
- We covered divorce in our Money Milestone series in Tales from the Wallet.
Did we miss anything? Add ’em here, or send them to email@example.com. Thank you!