- The NYT’s Motherlode blog asks readers how they cope with the end-of-the-weekday combination of needy kids and a tired mom.
- Elle looks at a female-led company with a “bring your kid to work” policy.
- On Scary Mommy, Mary Dell Harrington and Lisa Heffernan look back at (and second guess) the decision to become a stay-at-home mom.
- The Baltimore Sun examines the trend of consuming your placenta (in pill form, etc.), after giving birth in hopes of easing postpartum depression.
- Renegade Mothering gets real about parents “embracing the moment” (some language NSFW).
Make sure to check out the news update over at Corporette!
On Corporette Recently…