Some of the articles of interest to working mothers that we’ve seen around the web recently…
- Parents noted that the Merriam-Webster dictionary has added the entry “fourth trimester.”
- Romper reported that researchers have found that grandmothers experience more emotional empathy with their grandchildren than with their adult kids.
- Scary Mommy gave advice on co-parenting when you don’t get along with your ex.
- BBC Worklife featured the “cannamoms” parenting with cannabis.
- NBC News reported that a British legislator who was told to stop bringing her baby to Parliament has ignited a debate around how accessible a political career really is for working mothers.
- Chicago Parent suggested how to respond to questions and criticism about having one child.
- Discover shared what can be learned from babies’ gut microbiomes.
- Slate’s Care and Feeding answered a question from a “a vegetarian with a food allergy who is an indifferent cook” married to a “picky eater who does not cook.”
- Your Laugh of the Week comes from Weekly Humorist, with “Everything On This Thanksgiving Table Is Made From Goldfish® Crackers.”
Also, do be sure to check out the news update over at Corporette!
On Corporette Recently…
- We shared picks from Nordstrom’s Black Friday sales.
- We debated totes vs. backpacks for work.
- We discussed how we split up a typical workday.
Did we miss anything? Add ’em here, or send them to firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you!