This post may contain affiliate links and CorporetteMoms may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- If you had to build an entire wardrobe from scratch for $5,000, what would you buy? Lisa of Privilege does some imagining…
- The Mom Edit tries out the blazer + sneakers trend (although not at work).
- The Pew Research Center compares the effects of a career on working moms vs. working dads.
- At Above the Law, Mommy Dear, Esq. writes about breastfeeding and pumping as a Biglaw associate.
- A mom writes a great piece for Working Moms Against Guilt about how she’s gotten used to leaving her kids every day to go to work but still struggles with date nights.
- Slate’s XXfactor looks at what we expected from young kids 30+ years ago compared to today.
- Forbes talks to the founder of Cricket’s Circle, which aims to make registering for baby items much easier.
Do be sure to check out the news update over at Corporette!
On Corporette Recently…
- Kat answered readers’ questions about trends and the conservative office and wearing belts with skirts.
- For Tales of the Wallet, we talked about buying a home.
- The Hunt rounded up beige pumps.
Did we miss anything? Add ’em here, or send them to [email protected]. Thank you!