- The misleadingly-named PLUS Model Magazine (nope, apparently not for plus-size models…) has tips on finding plus-size maternity wear.
- Red Tricycle tells you which baby products you don’t really need.
- Liberating Working Moms gives tips on talking to your boss about pumping at work. They also share some more general tips for working moms.
- Breadwinning Mama talks about the difficulty of getting kids to after-school activities in families with two working parents.
- Speaking of difficulty, The New York Times talked to parents trying to keep kids entertained during a cold and snowy winter break.
- DailyWorth looks at what attachment parenting means for women’s careers.
- The Science of Mom looks at new information on preventing peanut allergies.
- For your Laugh of the Week: Hello Flo (of “Camp Gyno” and “First Moon” viral-video fame) is spreading the word about its New Mom Kit though song (and dance)…
Do be sure to check out the news update over at Corporette!
On Corporette Recently…
- Kat answered reader’s questions about weatherproof work totes and vests for workwear.
- We took a look back into Corporette history.
- We talked about being a boss and aiming to be liked or respected.
Did we miss anything? Add ’em here, or send them to email@example.com. Thank you!