Some of the articles of interest to working mothers that we’ve seen around the web recently…
- Elle announced their favorite beauty products of 2019.
- Refinery29 suggested seven natural ingredients to consider when updating your skincare regime.
- Fashionista explored the modernization of wigs and hair extensions.
- Who What Wear provided what not to wear to the airport.
- Forbes shared three ways women can leverage their LinkedIn profiles.
- Time discussed whether women can be too authentic on the path to success.
- Working Mother shared the 15 most offensive things that have been said about parents at work.
- The Atlantic offered ways to be a better parent — by moving to Europe.
- New York Times shared how to navigate Thanksgiving with a picky eater.
- CNN suggested how to talk to your kids about Thanksgiving at any age.
- Washington Post asked why crib bumpers, which continue to be linked to deaths, are still on the market.
- For your Laugh of the Week: McSweeney’s shared how to prepare a Thanksgiving meal without offending anyone.
Also, do be sure to check out the news update over at Corporette!
On Corporette Recently…
- We continued The Hunt with the best classic cashmere sweaters for work.
- We shared 7 great places to get art for your office and home.
- Last week, we suggested stylish wear-to-work pants with pockets.
- We also continued our Personal Money Snapshot series with a profile of a BigLaw associate in NYC.
Did we miss anything? Add ’em here, or send them to firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you!