Some of the articles of interest to working mothers that we’ve seen around the web recently…
- The Wall Street Journal asked, how much fashion is too much fashion at work?
- BET reported that Meghan Markle’s clothing partnership has helped 200 women since September.
- University of Bath released a new study that found husbands experienced more stress if their wives earned more than 40% of their household income.
- Harvard Health Blog considered the benefits of CBD oil for women.
- Quartz discussed how the issue of childcare came up at the recent Democratic presidential candidates’ debate, which was moderated by an all-female panel.
- Motherly offered how to make a grazing table for holiday gatherings.
- The Washington Post suggested yoga as a tool to get through early mornings with children.
- USA Today asked why the Department of Transportation isn’t doing more to stop airlines from charging parents to guarantee a seat in the same row as their children.
- The Atlantic explored what it means to have a relationship that is truly 50/50 in terms of responsibilities and ambitions.
- Inspiration of the Week: Slate interviewed the working mom made famous for drinking coffee in the background of the impeachment hearings. She handled her newfound fame with grace and humor.
- For your Laugh of the Week: The Onion revealed a local OB/GYN’s secret.
Also, do be sure to check out the news update over at Corporette!
On Corporette Recently…
- We shared stylish wear-to-work pants with pockets.
- We continued our Personal Money Snapshot series with a profile of a BigLaw associate in NYC.
- We asked readers, how do you introduce yourself and your work?
Did we miss anything? Add ’em here, or send them to firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you!