Some of the articles of interest to working mothers that we’ve seen around the web recently…
- The Washington Post provided how Amazon is cracking down on “a flea market of fakes.”
- Huffington Post shared several Native-owned beauty brands focused on natural ingredients and wellness traditions.
- Popsugar Beauty suggested six hair color trends to try this winter.
- Working Mother explained why a manager doesn’t want applicants to downplay their roles as moms.
- Motherly declared 2020 as “The Year of the Mother.”
- The Washington Post also interviewed five famous parents on five tough parenting topics.
- Elle profiled Natalie Lovin (formerly Holbrook), a former mommy blogger and influencer on what happened to a seemingly picture-perfect life.
- Demilked discussed illustrator Paula Kuka’s depictions of how different parenthood can be for mothers and fathers.
- Cosmopolitan expressed why women need to know about thyroid health — and the symptoms to watch.
- CNN highlighted what the CEO of Stitch Fix experienced when she took her maternity leaves.
- The New York Times also explored what it really means to have a child after 40.
- For your “Aww” of the Week: Motherly posted about a hospital that celebrated the legacy of Mr. Rogers by dressing up babies in cardigans similar to his iconic sweater.
- For your Laugh of the Week: Huffington Post shared several silly tweets about gender reveal parties.
Also, do be sure to check out the news update over at Corporette!
On Corporette Recently…
- We took a look into the Corporette time capsule.
- We discussed how to find fulfilling hobbies.
- We shared some of the top things readers bought in October 2019.
Did we miss anything? Add ’em here, or send them to firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you!