Some of the articles of interest to working mothers that we’ve seen around the web recently…
- PopSugar provided some looks from Unique Vintage’s Barbie-inspired fashion collection.
- Allure detailed the products in Belei, Amazon’s new beauty brand, all available for under $40.
- The Cut offered a new CBD skin care line.
- Working Mother shared how to protect your calendar from a “hostile takeover.”
- Motherly interviewed Mindy Kaling about, among other things, how she handles working mom guilt.
- Motherly also shared a mom’s essay about feeling awkward while pumping at work.
- CBS This Morning shared why moms have created a judgment-free zone in the age of mom-shaming. (Video auto-plays.)
- The Ladders described how money stress affects women differently than men.
- Scary Mommy shared a study that found drinking coffee and alcohol improves longevity.
- A Cup of Jo suggested how to act during a special needs encounter.
- The New York Times opined that it will take more than a new drug to counter the effects of postpartum depression.
- For your Laugh of the Week: The Onion suggested an alternative to vaccines — don’t try this at home!
Also, do be sure to check out the news update over at Corporette!
On Corporette Recently…
- We took a look in the Corporette time capsule.
- We discussed whether anything is truly classic in fashion.
- We asked if your parents have helped you in your career.
Did we miss anything? Add ’em here, or send them to email@example.com. Thank you!