- Hellobee has several tips to help you accomplish that often elusive goal: getting out of the house on time in the morning.
- Pacific Standard talks about the practice of exclusive pumping and what we still don’t know about its positive or negative effects.
- NPR discusses the low wages of child care workers and the consequences.
- Three posts from The New York Times’ Motherlode blog ponder what it means to have a boy or girl: Three Girls? ‘I Feel Sorry for Their Father,’ It’s a Boy and It’s Okay to Be Disappointed, and Pregnant with a Boy? Even in 2014, Some Call That ‘Lucky.’
- The New York Times examines the burden of making healthy, home-cooked family meals when both parents work, while The Wall Street Journal looks at the alternative of the family breakfast.
- Time shares an essay on what “mommy blogging” means and how it’s viewed.
On Corporette Recently…
- Kat answered a reader question about buying holiday gifts for bosses.
- We took a look back into Corporette history.
- We talked about tiers of shoes and how to upgrade, and we announced a great Lo & Sons giveaway.
Did we miss anything? Add ’em here, or send them to email@example.com. Thank you!