- The New York Times’ Motherlode blog ponders the phrase, “I can’t imagine my life without kids” and why it’s OK if you can.
- Fast Company talks to a startup CEO who had a specific strategy for returning to work after having her baby (h/t to The Broadsheet).
- The Washington Post has a detailed list of tips on raising kind, compassionate kids.
- A Hellobee blogger writes about working moms taking time for themselves.
- The Washington Post shares the thoughts of an attorney and author who once thought that the privilege his kids enjoyed would protect them from the racial discrimination that he faced growing up.
Do be sure to check out the news update over at Corporette!
On Corporette Recently…
- Kat answered a reader question about wearing thigh-highs to the office and one about dealing with clothing stains at work.
- We talked about the beauty products that are overrated and the ones that are worth buying.
Did we miss anything? Add ’em here, or send them to firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you!