- Huffington Post listed several Etsy stores that sell gender-neutral kids’ clothes, including NatureSupplyCompany.
- Many outlets, including The Cut, paid their respects to Kate Spade, who the fashion world lost earlier this week. And among those paying tribute to the late Anthony Bourdain today is Eater, which has rounded up some of his most memorable quotes. (If you or someone you know is struggling, you are not alone. Call the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline at 800-273-TALK (8255), text CONNECT to 741741, or talk to someone online, 24/7.)
- Working Mother reported that Crayola has launched a 58-piece cosmetics line.
- Working Mother also offered reasons why women are more likely to suffer burnout at work than men, according to a new study.
- Money shared that girls who have working moms will make more money and get better jobs.
- Offspring offered an introvert’s guide to raising an extrovert.
- The Washington Post shared two pediatricians’ suggestions for protecting children from sun exposure.
- The Atlantic reported that the well-known marshmallow test has more to do with determining a child’s affluence than her willpower.
- To celebrate the 20th anniversary of the premiere of Sex and the City, the Huffington Post explained why many of us wanted to be Carrie when the show first aired but now want to be Miranda.
- For your Laugh of the Week: Huffington Post shared 15 funny tweets about parents coping with children’s books.
Also, do be sure to check out the news update over at Corporette!
On Corporette Recently…
- We asked, do you make your bed every day?
- We took a look back at previous posts on Corporette.
- We shared The Hunt: Cute Flats for the Office.
- We discussed how to bring your lunch to work with environmentally friendly and stylish office lunch containers.
Did we miss anything? Add ’em here, or send them to firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you!