- People Magazine shared eight working moms’ fashion uniforms, including that of Andrea Lavinthal, People‘s Style & Beauty Director and mom of one.
- Working Mother released their list of the 50 Most Powerful Moms of 2018.
- Working Mother also reported that Girl Scouts want to create a National Working Mother’s Day.
- The Cut provided everything you should know about maternity leave in the U.S.
- VICE’s Motherboard explained that pregnant researchers often receive little or no guidance on lab safety.
- The Wall Street Journal reported on what a mom is doing to prevent hot-car deaths.
- Huffington Post shared advice on when and how to use an EpiPen on a child having an allergic reaction.
- NPR interviewed Charlize Theron about her honest portrayal of motherhood in Tully, including body image during and after pregnancy.
- For your Laugh of the Week, Adweek shared a campaign for a fake brand of resort wear for new moms.
Also, do be sure to check out the news update over at Corporette!
On Corporette Recently…
- We shared a Tool of the Trade: When to trust online reviews (Fakespot review).
- We took a look at the Corporette time capsule.
- We discussed Red, Yellow, Green: Is your job right for you?
Did we miss anything? Add ’em here, or send them to email@example.com. Thank you!