- The New York Times sang the praises of maternity overalls.
- Glamour editors shared their favorite beauty product dupes.
- The Washington Post‘s parenting advice columnist suggested how to prepare kids and communicate with them while on an extended work trip.
- Harvard Business Review explained why it’s important for a two-career couple to have a long-term plan.
- Huffington Post offered a work-at-home mom’s story of learning that her kids thought work was her favorite thing.
- A writer for Romper explained the joys having a working parents group — that’s actually at work.
- Working Mother provided six signs that an interview probably didn’t go well.
- The New York Times also shared ideas for fitting growing kids into small spaces.
- Los Angeles Magazine provided the concept art for the new Pixar Pier set to open June 23 at Disney California Adventure Park.
- For your Laugh (Cry?) of the Week, Working Mother shared 13 things they’ll miss about Toys ‘R’ Us and Babies ‘R’ Us — in gif form.
- Recipe to try this week: We’ve been wanting to try Nonna’s Chicken Cutlets, as shared by Vice’s Munchies website.
Also, do be sure to check out the news update over at Corporette!
On Corporette Recently…
- We discussed what to put on your wedding registry (and how to deal when your registry is public).
- We shared how to get the most out of your LinkedIn profile.
- We traveled back in the Corporette time capsule, including 7 ways to freshen up your work wardrobe for spring, workwear style and fun glasses, and morning routines for successful people.
- We answered a reader’s question about dressing better than your boss: designer bag edition.
Did we miss anything? Add ’em here, or send them to firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you!