This post may contain affiliate links and CorporetteMoms may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- Racked talked about how most of us don’t throw away makeup when it gets old.
- Working Mother shares how working moms are relating to Savannah Guthrie’s Instagram photo of her school drop-off fashion mishap.
- In Harvard Business Review, Daisy Wademan Dowling, founder and CEO of consulting firm Workparent, gives helpful advice to other working moms.
- Above the Law talks to an attorney who took time off to care for her kids before reentering the workforce — she has some advice for women in a similar position.
- From New York magazine’s The Cut: Kate Middleton recently shared some candid thoughts on motherhood and the pressure to be the “perfect parent.”
- The New York Times reports on a new study that found that two particular tests can help in finding out the cause of a stillbirth.
- Broadly looks into Ambrosia Labs, which says it’s the first company to export human breast milk to the U.S. (which it does from Cambodia).
- The New York Times answers a reader question about the possibility of getting pregnant when you’re already pregnant — it’s called superfetation, and it’s actually been reported a few times in humans. (It’s more common among animals — like cats and dogs.)
- Rodale’s Organic Life tells you what pediatricians feed their own children.
- For your Laugh of the Week, Good Housekeeping has some funny parenting memes.
Also, do be sure to check out the news update over at Corporette!
On Corporette Recently…
- We talked about cash savings vs. retirement savings and how to use a personal assistant.
- Kat rounded up opaque white t-shirts for work.
Did we miss anything? Add ’em here, or send them to firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you!