This post may contain affiliate links and CorporetteMoms may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- Refinery29 rounds up 20 under-$15 drugstore beauty products worth buying.
- Racked recommends several places to shop for lingerie online. Also from Racked: “Throughout history, lingerie has honored narrow gender and beauty standards. Not anymore.”
- At Forbes, Kavi Guppta writes, “That’s where I believe remote work is one potential solution for women to take charge and completely redesign life during and beyond maternity leave.”
- ABC News reports that Kellyanne Conway explained she might not work in the White House because her “kids come first,” stating, “My children are 12, 12, 8 and 7, which is bad idea, bad idea, bad idea, bad idea for mom going inside [the White House].”
- Vox reports that the increase in c-sections has been affecting human evolution. Gizmodo asks, has it really?
- The Sweethome tested 18 menstrual cups to find the best one.
- The New York Times is asking women around the world whether or not they changed their names when they got marriage, and why/why not.
- CNN shares a photography project, “The Super Parents,” that depicts families of children with chronic or complex special needs.
- Mommyish shares a hilarious photo of a kid and some carrot decorating. Not the decorating of carrots, but — well, you’ll see.
- Cool Mom Tech presents its 2016 Tech Gift Guide.
- For your Laugh of the Week: Naya Health ponders what it would be like if men breastfed…
Do be sure to check out the news update over at Corporette!
On Corporette Recently…
- The Hunt rounded up waterproof, weatherproof shoes for work.
- We shared five brands blending workwear and shapewear.
- Readers (and Kat) had fun talking about their celebrity crushes and more.
- We took a look back into Corporette history.
Did we miss anything? Add ’em here, or send them to firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you!