- The Mom Edit rounds up some appropriately tacky Ugly Christmas Sweaters for the whole family.
- A lawyer and mother shares her thoughts with Above the Law about the impossibility of “having it all.”
- Hannah Morgan of Career Sherpa writes for U.S. News & World Report about looking like a “real professional” during a job hunt.
- New York magazine’s The Cut talks to Kate Spade (er, Kate Valentine) for their “How I Get It Done” series.
- Scary Mommy has a working mom’s open letter to her husband.
- From Quartz: “The Stanford professor who pioneered praising kids for effort says we’ve totally missed the point.”
- Sunshine and Hurricanes features some good picks for kids’ subscription boxes.
- Learn about mom retreats at The Washington Post’s On Parenting.
- The New York Times talks to adults who took a gap year before college and are glad they did.
- Have you heard the big news yet? Wired reports that Netflix is allowing users to download content to watch offline. (What’s your kid’s favorite show on Netflix?)
- Of course, we realize not all stay-at-home moms are like this, but … Romper lists “10 Things Stay-At-Home Moms Need To Stop Saying About Working Moms.”
Do be sure to check out the news update over at Corporette!
On Corporette Recently…
- Kat rounded up some great Cyber Monday sales — some may still be going on.
- We talked about wearing interesting suits to court
- Kat shared her lip balm collection.
Did we miss anything? Add ’em here, or send them to firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you!