- Liberating Working Moms has some tips on dealing with kids’ sick days.
- The New York Times (HT to TheLi.st) reports on “The Motherhood Penalty vs. the Fatherhood Bonus.” (Sigh.) Over at Forbes, Samantha Ettus offers advice on fighting this trend.
- Entrepreneur Jen Dziura writes for DailyWorth about the challenges that pregnancy and maternity can create for self-employed moms.
- Want to be the PERFECT mother? This Huffington Post piece shows you how — er, sort of.
- Red Tricycle talks about 18 things that happen when you become a mom. (Have any to add?)
Make sure to check out the news update over at Corporette!
On Corporette Recently…
- We shared our experiences with laser hair removal.
- Kat answered a reader question about expanding a suit collection.
- We talked about “homing from work.”
- Sayeh Pezeshki of The Office Stylist shares some do’s and don’ts of office decor.
Did we miss anything? Add ’em here, or send them to firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you!