- PopSugar Moms gives you six back-to-school tips for dressing your kids.
- Free Range Parenting shares one mom’s rejection of helicopter parenting — and the results.
- Why do we judge other moms? Emily Gonzalez ponders the reasons in the Huffington Post.
- Single moms, here are some great tips on how to meet a nice dad at the playground.
- And speaking of dads, CBS News reports on a study that compared the ways employers view fathers and mothers who ask if they can work from home.
- Janelle Hanchett of Renegade Mothering does some reflecting on … well, life itself (some language NSFW).
- If you’ve ever been the target of unsolicited parenting advice from strangers, we’re sure you will get a kick out of this piece from McSweeney’s.
Make sure to check out the news update over at Corporette!
On Corporette Recently…
- Kat answered a reader question about tattoos at work and what to do about them during job interviews.
- We talked about alumni networking and events.
- We took a look back into Corporette history.
Did we miss anything? Add ’em here, or send them to firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you!