- Fashionista checks out blogger Chriselle Lim’s 5-minute “natural beauty” routine on YouTube, which it pronounces good for hot summer days.
- SharpHeels helps you create a routine to go back to work after maternity leave.
- A career coach writes for Harvard Business Review about reducing low-value work in your job.
- FitBump talks to a doctor about breastfeeding and exercise.
- The New York Times looks into FertilityIQ, a new website that helps parents-to-be assess and choose fertility clinics and doctors.
- Money gives you “cheap and easy” ideas for Father’s Day gifts, and Sunshine and Hurricanes rounds up some great “about my dad (or grandpa)” Father’s Day printables.
- The Atlantic and Common Sense Media review “Finding Dory,” out today.
- Fortune reports that there will soon be a Martha Stewart meal/recipe delivery service, Martha & Marley Spoon.
- A mother of one of the young Sandy Hook victims used Facebook to write this open letter to the Orlando victims’ families.
Do be sure to check out the news update over at Corporette!
On Corporette Recently…
- Kat shared some outfit ideas for nude flats and a list of 30 workwear brands you probably haven’t tried.
- We had a guest post with advice on not gaining weight during summer recruiting season.
- We took a look back into Corporette history and shared some interim survey results. (The survey is still open through June 24!)
Did we miss anything? Add ’em here, or send them to email@example.com. Thank you!