It’s peak zucchini season here and I’m always looking for a way to work more veggies into my meals.
I’ve had this spiralizer from OXO for a few years and every summer, I use it to add some “zoodles” to my spaghetti. Perhaps I should branch out — this open blade design works with longer veggies (zucchini, carrots) as well as round ones (sweet potatoes, beets). In addition to long spaghetti-like noodles, you can also make spirals for salads or stir frys.
This Hand Held Spiralizer is $17.95 from Crate & Barrel.
This post contains affiliate links and CorporetteMoms may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Sales of Note…
(See all of the latest workwear sales at Corporette!)
- Nordstrom – 8,000 new markdowns for women
- Saks Fifth Avenue – Designer sale, up to 70% off!
- Neiman Marcus – Last Call Summer Sale! Save up to 75%
- Old Navy – 30% off your order
- J.Crew – Extra 30% off sale styles
- Loft – 50% off $250; 30% off $100; 20% off $50
- J.Crew Factory – Up to 50% off everything; all jeans $49.95; extra 15% off tops, shirts & shoes
- Zappos – 48,000 sale items (for women)! Check out these reader-favorite workwear brands on sale, and some of our favorite kid shoe brands on sale.
- Ann Taylor – Extra 30% off all sale styles; $50 off dresses & jackets