I think of mules as sandals for the office.
This structured, almond-toe mule from Frame is made from a rich brown leather with an eye-catching crisscross detail. In addition to being office-friendly, its low one-inch heel makes it perfect for commuters. Wear it with a flowy midi skirt or airy wide-leg pants for an outfit that will take you right into air-conditioner season.
These mules are $275 at Nordstrom and available in most sizes 5.5–11 (quantities are limited for some sizes).
A more affordable option for a brown almond-toe mule is from Sam Edelman; it’s $140 at SamEdelman.com and also comes in sizes 5–11.
This post contains affiliate links and CorporetteMoms may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Sales of Note…
(See all of the latest workwear sales at Corporette!)
- Nordstrom – 7,000 new markdowns for women
- Saks Fifth Avenue – Designer sale, up to 70% off!
- Neiman Marcus – Last Call Summer Sale! Save up to 75%.
- Lo & Sons – Up to 50% off!
- Old Navy – 30% off your order, even clearance; up to 60% off kids’ styles
- J.Crew – Up to 50% off wear-now styles
- Loft – 60-70% off sale styles; 40% off 2+ full-price styles
- J.Crew Factory – 40% off jewelry, shoes, and more; extra 15% off 3+ styles; 2 for $30 tees
- Zappos – 45,000 sale items (for women)! Try this link for some of the reader-favorite workwear brands on sale, and this link for some of our favorite kid shoe brands on sale.
- Ann Taylor – Extra 50-60% off sale styles