Once I had kids, I figured it was just a matter of when, not whether, they would mess up my rugs. So, for areas with a high probability of spills (dining room, bathroom), I got a few washable rugs from Ruggable.
There are lots of designs to choose from, but I really like this one from their collab with Jonathan Adler. These rugs are water-resistant, stain-resistant, and completely washable. After my oldest spilled a cup of milk in the dining room, I removed the 8 x 10 rug cover, stuffed it into my washer and dryer, and it came out as good as new. It does take a bit of time to smooth out any rumples in the rug cover (especially the large ones), but that’s outweighed by my ability to salvage it from anything my kids throw at it.
This Jonathan Adler Inkdrop Rug from Ruggable starts at $109 for a 2 x 3 and goes up from there depending on the size.
This post contains affiliate links and CorporetteMoms may earn commissions for purchases made through links in this post. For more details see here. Thank you so much for your support!
Sales of Note…
(See all of the latest workwear sales at Corporette!)
- Nordstrom – 8,000 new markdowns for women
- Saks Fifth Avenue – Designer sale, up to 70% off!
- Neiman Marcus – Last Call Summer Sale! Save up to 75%
- Old Navy – 30% off your order
- J.Crew – Extra 30% off sale styles
- Loft – 50% off $250; 30% off $100; 20% off $50
- J.Crew Factory – Up to 50% off everything; all jeans $49.95; extra 15% off tops, shirts & shoes
- Zappos – 48,000 sale items (for women)! Check out these reader-favorite workwear brands on sale, and some of our favorite kid shoe brands on sale.
- Ann Taylor – Extra 30% off all sale styles; $50 off dresses & jackets