- Happy St. Patrick’s Day! Now read a Racked story about the deadly history of green dye…
- Harper’s Bazaar tells you about several anti-aging products that actually work.
- Working Mother has tips on dealing with sick days as a working mom. Also from Working Mother: some very funny work-from-home fails with kids.
- New York magazine’s The Cut shares the results of a new survey that found a trend of fewer companies offering parental leave with full pay — and found that those that do offer it have shortened the length of the leave.
- The New York Times has a piece about parents blaming themselves for accidents and other bad things that happen to their children, seemingly more than our parents did when we were kids.
- Speaking of accidents, NPR reports that a new study found that injuries to young children related to nursery products rose by 23.7% between 2003 and 2011.
- Rodale’s Organic Life tells you what pediatricians feed their own kids.
- The Daily Dot introduces you to Nimuno’s Lego tape, which is “an adhesive plastic strip with Lego bumps on one side [that] allows you to turn anything into a Lego compatible surface, from walls to toys to your own body.”
Also, do be sure to check out the news update over at Corporette!
On Corporette Recently…
- We talked about the best makeup products to fake a full night’s sleep.
- We shared the planner’s guide to pregnancy.
- We took a look back into Corporette history.
Did we miss anything? Add ’em here, or send them to [email protected] Thank you!