- Racked looks at “The Baby Gear Black Market.”
- Forbes contributor Jo Piazza talks about breastfeeding at work conferences.
- Working Mother shares news of a daycare in Australia that hired someone to find metal objects in the wood chips of its new play area — and a ton of stuff was found.
- Also at Working Mother: Katherine Wintsch talks about how she made family dinnertime easier.
- Nicole Feliciano, founder and CEO of Momtrends and author of Mom Boss, helps you get rid of mom guilt at Working Mother TV [autoplay video].
- Scary Mommy comments on a post by a dad who talks about the judgment parents face when their kids act up in restaurants.
- The Huffington Post has a collection of photos of C-section births from Birth Becomes Her.
- Bert Fulks shares a great strategy for helping your kids get out of a tough situation without having to call you in front of all their friends.
- PhotoBookGirl has information about the end of MyPublisher.
- Opportunity: Every month, Wealthy Single Mommy gives away $1,000 “to a single mom committed to building a positive life for herself, her family and contributing to the world in a productive way.”
Also, do be sure to check out the news update over at Corporette!
On Corporette Recently…