This Vince Camuto top looks like a great basic — you can wear it to work or on the weekend, you can pair it with skinny pants, and you can layer it under a cardigan or blazer. It looks flattering and also not too out-there in terms of the high/low style. (Note that it does seem to be slightly sheer on most of the back.) It only has a couple of reviews so far, but they’re very positive. And, bonus: It’s machine washable, tumble dry low. The top, which is $69 at Nordstrom, is available in plus sizes in black and coral, as well as other colors in regular sizes. Woven Back High/Low Knit Top
- Dinnertime Fun: Making Separate Meals for Kids
- This Working Mom’s Favorite Sippy Cups, Bowls, and Other Products for Feeding Your Toddler
- The Mom Voice: On the Playground — and at the Office?
- Activity Scheduling Tips for Moms: How to Easily Plan Summer Schedules and Beyond
- How to Level Up Your Childcare/Personal Help (When Money is No Object)
- What to Wear to Work After Maternity Leave
- Why You Shouldn’t Buy a Fancy Diaper Bag When You Find Out You’re Pregnant
- How to Share Emotional Labor as Parents (AKA, How to Get Your Partner To Care About the Little Stuff That Keeps You Up At Night)
- How to Save Money on Baby Gear
- The Best Gifts for Kids with Too Many Toys
Connect With Us!
Never miss an update -- sign up for the CorporetteMoms newsletter (and get a free eBook on dressing professionally during your pregnancy!)