These packable totes are great for traveling — especially if you’re the kind of person who enjoys switching bags when you travel and you don’t want to take something bulky. You can just throw this in your suitcase, keep it in the back of your car, etc. It comes in the tie-dye print pictured as well as solids like black, navy, and a very happy bright red. It’s $225 at Zappos but also in various colors/prints at Amazon starting at $186. Tory Burch Ella Packable Tote
- Dinnertime Fun: Making Separate Meals for Kids
- This Working Mom’s Favorite Sippy Cups, Bowls, and Other Products for Feeding Your Toddler
- The Mom Voice: On the Playground — and at the Office?
- Activity Scheduling Tips for Moms: How to Easily Plan Summer Schedules and Beyond
- How to Level Up Your Childcare/Personal Help (When Money is No Object)
- What to Wear to Work After Maternity Leave
- Why You Shouldn’t Buy a Fancy Diaper Bag When You Find Out You’re Pregnant
- How to Share Emotional Labor as Parents (AKA, How to Get Your Partner To Care About the Little Stuff That Keeps You Up At Night)
- How to Save Money on Baby Gear
- The Best Gifts for Kids with Too Many Toys
Connect With Us!
Never miss an update -- sign up for the CorporetteMoms newsletter (and get a free eBook on dressing professionally during your pregnancy!)