We just rounded up women’s dress shirts on Corporette, and in the comments a lot of readers noted that they prefer popover styles like this one from Elizabeth & Clarke. It’s a good company for moms to keep in mind because they specialize in unstainable fabric — so if you’ve been staying away from white blouses since becoming a mom, this is a good bet. It’s machine washable and dryer-safe, as well. The only catch is that you can’t just buy it by itself — you have to pick a subscription plan — and if you buy just one shirt (“one shirt a season”) you pay $60. If you agree to three shirts a season you can get each for $40. It’s an interesting model. If you really like the idea of this shirt, try a subscription, and if you don’t end up liking it, cancel. Sizes are 00-14. The Unstainable Parker
- Dinnertime Fun: Making Separate Meals for Kids
- This Working Mom’s Favorite Sippy Cups, Bowls, and Other Products for Feeding Your Toddler
- The Mom Voice: On the Playground — and at the Office?
- Activity Scheduling Tips for Moms: How to Easily Plan Summer Schedules and Beyond
- How to Level Up Your Childcare/Personal Help (When Money is No Object)
- What to Wear to Work After Maternity Leave
- Why You Shouldn’t Buy a Fancy Diaper Bag When You Find Out You’re Pregnant
- How to Share Emotional Labor as Parents (AKA, How to Get Your Partner To Care About the Little Stuff That Keeps You Up At Night)
- How to Save Money on Baby Gear
- The Best Gifts for Kids with Too Many Toys
Connect With Us!
Never miss an update -- sign up for the CorporetteMoms newsletter (and get a free eBook on dressing professionally during your pregnancy!)