I was dubious at first about this nursing tank — it’s, like, strapless? I didn’t get it — until I purchased it — and now, like many of you noted in our last discussion on the best pumping clothes, it’s one of my favorites. The tank top hooks to the top of your nursing bra so it comes down with the bra, while keeping your belly and back covered; I also like that I don’t have to deal with another set of straps on top of my bra straps, or a shelf bra within the tank. It can be worn with any nursing bra, and really is very comfortable. It comes in a ton of varieties — zillions of colors (who knew?) in sizes XS-XXXL, versions with lace at the bottom (that’s a no for me, but you do you), and if you want a bit of support, a shapewear version. (I actually have the shapewear version — it takes a bit of shimmying into the first few times, but it probably is my favorite among my nursing tanks.) It’s priced $17.99-$35 at Amazon. Nursing Tank By Undercover Mama
- Dinnertime Fun: Making Separate Meals for Kids
- This Working Mom’s Favorite Sippy Cups, Bowls, and Other Products for Feeding Your Toddler
- The Mom Voice: On the Playground — and at the Office?
- Activity Scheduling Tips for Moms: How to Easily Plan Summer Schedules and Beyond
- How to Level Up Your Childcare/Personal Help (When Money is No Object)
- What to Wear to Work After Maternity Leave
- Why You Shouldn’t Buy a Fancy Diaper Bag When You Find Out You’re Pregnant
- How to Share Emotional Labor as Parents (AKA, How to Get Your Partner To Care About the Little Stuff That Keeps You Up At Night)
- How to Save Money on Baby Gear
- The Best Gifts for Kids with Too Many Toys
Connect With Us!
Never miss an update -- sign up for the CorporetteMoms newsletter (and get a free eBook on dressing professionally during your pregnancy!)