- The Mom Edit has tips on pairing blush with your lipstick color.
- Fashionista reports that Tommy Hilfiger will be offering adaptive clothing for children with disabilities.
- Breadwinning Mama writes about the typical weekend of a working mom.
- Talk to your own doctor, of course, but The New York Times’ Well blog looks at a new study suggesting that it may be just fine to try to get pregnant again right away after a miscarriage.
- American Lawyer talks about new research about the perception of gender roles — are people becoming less judgmental?
- At Maria Shriver’s site, Maryann Makekau reflects on preparing children to be advocates and caregivers when they grow up.
- The Kitchn brings you handy slow cooker recipes for “extra-long workdays.”
Do be sure to check out the news update over at Corporette!
On Corporette Recently…