We’ve had four of these mugs for about a year now, and I think it was a reader who recommended them originally. They’re great for kids! They’re stainless steel, so they’re easy to maintain and free of BPA — and of course, they won’t break if your kid drops them on the floor. They’re also a nice next step after the sippy cup, and if the drink you’re giving your kid is warm/hot or cold, the insulation will help keep it that way. There’s a version with a straw as well, which we have but have never used. Although these aren’t marked dishwasher-safe, we haven’t had any problems so far (and neither have most of the reviewers on Amazon). A pair is $11.99. (There’s a size for adults, too.) Housavvy Kids 2-Pack Stainless Steel Cups
- How to Share Emotional Labor as Parents (AKA, How to Get Your Partner To Care About the Little Stuff That Keeps You Up At Night)
- How to Save Money on Baby Gear
- The Best Gifts for Kids with Too Many Toys
- Do, Delegate, NOPE: Holiday Edition
- Seasonal Decor — and Working Moms
- Get Better Sleep as a Working Mom by Using These 6 Baby Sleep Tips
- The Cost of Daycare: What Do You Spend?
- Finally Friday: How to Store Kids’ Gloves and Hats
- Three Companies That Rent Baby Gear for Travel
- Finally Friday: Compressed Towels (aka Emergency Wipes)
Connect With Us!
Never miss an update -- sign up for the CorporetteMoms newsletter (and get a free eBook on dressing professionally during your pregnancy!)