Happy Tuesday, ladies! I say this as someone who spent a good hour this morning thinking it was Wednesday. After I dropped a full cup of coffee on the floor, which somehow got all over all the white cabinets. So: nowhere to go but up! Anyway: as the winter gets colder and soup becomes a must, you may want to consider getting a soup spoon like this one for your baby or toddler. (I stole this trick from one of the bloggers over at HelloBee!) The idea is that the wider base will help your kiddo actually get soup into his or her mouth — and because it’s melamine instead of porcelain, it can’t be broken quite so easily. Huzzah! You can get 4 spoons for $5.29 at Amazon, eligible for Prime. 1 X Set of 4 Black/Red Melamine Soup Spoon 5.5in L
- Dinnertime Fun: Making Separate Meals for Kids
- This Working Mom’s Favorite Sippy Cups, Bowls, and Other Products for Feeding Your Toddler
- The Mom Voice: On the Playground — and at the Office?
- Activity Scheduling Tips for Moms: How to Easily Plan Summer Schedules and Beyond
- How to Level Up Your Childcare/Personal Help (When Money is No Object)
- What to Wear to Work After Maternity Leave
- Why You Shouldn’t Buy a Fancy Diaper Bag When You Find Out You’re Pregnant
- How to Share Emotional Labor as Parents (AKA, How to Get Your Partner To Care About the Little Stuff That Keeps You Up At Night)
- How to Save Money on Baby Gear
- The Best Gifts for Kids with Too Many Toys
Connect With Us!
Never miss an update -- sign up for the CorporetteMoms newsletter (and get a free eBook on dressing professionally during your pregnancy!)